Re: [XBoard-devel] Opening pgn files in xboard

From: Byrial Jensen
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] Opening pgn files in xboard
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2012 17:32:20 +0100

Hi,

These ideas sounds excellent.

Currently -firstChessProgramNames is not documented at all. It should be. It would also be very nice to be able to view and edit all things in the list inside xboard.

The name "firstChessProgramNames" seems odd to me. Why isn't it simply "engineList" or something like that? You can select both first and second engine from it in the "Load engine"-window. You could even add "Analysis engine" to the combo box.

- Byrial