Re: [XBoard-devel] Hi from a new member of the xboard team

From: Arun Persaud
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] Hi from a new member of the xboard team
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 16:07:01 -0800

Hi

> It would be good to clean up the code base in this respect. But it is
> indeed a concern in which branch to do this, which needs careful
> consideration.

I would say we do this on the master branch, since this is our main
development branch or if you want other people to test things first or
look at it put it on a feature branch. I'm not sure what's on the
alienbranch, but it probably should just be rebased and merged with
master... I can't really think of any reason not to do the main
developemnt on master.

Arun