Re: [XBoard-devel] xboard translation on its way

From: Burunduk
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] xboard translation on its way
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 06:19:37 +0300

Hello,

I hadn't seen this post when I started to work at the Russian XBoard
translation. The translation is almost finished now but require some
testing. I have to stop because the translation project takes care of
it and it is absolutely impossible for me to ally myself to this
obscure organization. If my participation is still desirable you could
inform them that the Russian translation will be maintained by an
external translator. If so, please inform me too.

    Regards,
                               Burunduk