Re: [XBoard-devel] WinBoard Installer

From: Tim Mann
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] WinBoard Installer
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 19:32:37 -0700

On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 07:15:31 -0600, Eric Mullins <address@hidden> wrote:
> Aren't we going to ship the source code?  Maybe I'm mistaken, but I
> thought it came with 4.2.7.

WinBoard 4.2.7 source code was packaged in a separate .zip file from
the installer that end users download.  We should make one of those
again so that people can get the exact source for the version they are
running.  (Even though the latest sources from git or from H.G. are
generally "better", there are a few reasons someone might want to have
the exact sources for the release build.)

--
Tim Mann  address@hidden  http://tim-mann.org/