Re: [XBoard-devel] Button-bar focus

From: Tim Mann
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] Button-bar focus
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 16:10:47 -0700

I guess the tab chain could go through all the windows, even the ones
where there is nothing you can do other than screen-read text and
perhaps select it and copy it with Ctrl+C.

Windows probably has an accessibility standard document that says how
apps with multiple windows are supposed to work, in order to play well
with screen readers and such.  Maybe googling or searching on
microsoft.com would find it....

--
Tim Mann  address@hidden  http://tim-mann.org/