Re: [XBoard-devel] Fw: Suggestion for Winboard/Crafty documentation

From: h.g. muller
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] Fw: Suggestion for Winboard/Crafty documentation
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 10:29:58 +0200

At 20:07 22-4-2009 -0700, Tim Mann wrote:
I'm not interested in writing documentation for using Crafty with
WinBoard, and I don't know the answer to the question at the end of
this message, but maybe someone else on this list can help.

Isn't this simply  matter of running Crafty in a directory different from the
WinBoard directory, by using the /fd="..." command (or /sd if it is second
engine)?

H.G.