RE: [XBoard-devel] CVS Questions

From: Dan Jenkins
Subject: RE: [XBoard-devel] CVS Questions
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 21:50:45 -0500

I'm by no means a CVS expert, but for the CVS repository I use to store all my personal projects, I usually add in binary files by using the -kb option when initially adding them. If you accidentally add a binary file without that option, you can use the admin command with -kb to change it.

I don't think that you want to have everything checked in as binaries, because from what I understand, binary files aren't kept as diffs, which makes going back to prior versions either impossible, or less efficent. I don't remember which for sure.