RE: [XBoard-devel] WinBoard Installer To Test

From: Daniel Mehrmann
Subject: RE: [XBoard-devel] WinBoard Installer To Test
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 02:11:54 +0200

Hello Mark,

I tryed your Setup. Works perfect. I couldn't find a problem :))

Every install session was okay, expect the crafty book is to big i think.
A smaller one would be better.

I was testing with my VMWare Workstation, but the results should be equal
to a PC.

Ps: I was using a new installed WindowsXP with Mozilla and no other Chess
GUI's.

Greetings
Daniel