[XBoard-devel] icsEngineAnalyze: some bugfixes

From: Daniel Mehrmann
Subject: [XBoard-devel] icsEngineAnalyze: some bugfixes
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 23:22:49 +0200

Hi all,

Sorry, i did a mistake :(
The normal analyze won't display result (without ICS server). That was a
little switch error.

core (xboard and winboard):
- If user close the analysis window we close the analyze and send a
display message
  (Before that, winboard thought we want change to EditGame state)
- If user remove the game from his observation list we close the analyze
(with the same display message)

Xboard:
- If User close analysis window we do a ExitAnalyzeMode() now
  (Before that, window pop down but analyze still running and popup
window)
- Add icsEngineAnlyze to Xt clientResources

Winboard:
See core

Greetings
Daniel