xbindkeys-devel

[Xbindkeys-devel] Xbindkeys profile

From: Marcos Alano
Subject: [Xbindkeys-devel] Xbindkeys profile
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 16:48:04 -0200

Hi folks!

I want to discuss if is adequate develop and add to Xbindkeys a script
for create profiles for Xbindkeys.
The main idea is support ~/.xbindkeysrc.<profile name or number>, so
the user can change profiles with the comand:
xbindkeys_profile <name or number>
I think is a good idea create a option --default to create a backup of
~/.xbindkeysrc and substitute for a symlink for the adequate profile
link, so xbindkeys_autostart can load this profile when the desktop
environment starts.

Any thoughts?

--
Marcos Alano