xbindkeys-devel

[Xbindkeys-devel] Wish xbindkeys key binding could support window contex

From: du yang
Subject: [Xbindkeys-devel] Wish xbindkeys key binding could support window context
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 20:00:38 +0800

Hi list,

I try to bind the mouse wheel scrolling to increasing/decreasing volume (just)
in the root window.

I don't want the key binding working everywhere, because I want my wheel still
working as scrolling in a specific window.

I found that xbindkeys seems not be possible to implement such feature, so I
expect xbindkeys could add the window context as a keyword while adding a key
binding.

Thanks a lot!
--