xbindkeys-devel

[Xbindkeys-devel] Re: xbindkeys

From: Philippe Brochard
Subject: [Xbindkeys-devel] Re: xbindkeys
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 22:04:36 +0200

Hi again,

Have you been able to reproduce this bug?
Normally only one button can be bound at a time.
Following the rc configuration file, it's the last button which is
bound.

Please can you send us the output with the debug option enabled.
Something like this:

$ xbindkeys -n -v

It's not possible to bind b:2 and b:3 unless you bind b:2 and b:3
separately (this can be painful) and you write some scheme to handle
the case where they are both pressed.

Regards,

Philippe