xbindkeys-devel

[Xbindkeys-devel] XBindkeys Question

From: Philippe Brochard
Subject: [Xbindkeys-devel] XBindkeys Question
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 21:12:07 +0200

From: "Brad Coulthard" <address@hidden>
Subject: XBindkeys Question
To: address@hidden
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 13:15:19 +0800

Thanks for Xbindkeys, it is a very useful program.

I have a question and perhaps a bug.

I have used a CAD program in windows for years (CADint PCB).  I now use it
with wine in Linux (works great).  Here is the problem.  I have become
accustom to using one of the extra mouse button as the control key.  I
can't get Xbindkeys to do this but I can look for each sequence for
example;

a + b:6

I then send a contol c with xte... Do this for each... b + b:6, c +

Here is the problem.  Each time I press c and then b:6 it gets stuck.  now
each time i press ither c OR b:6 Xbindkeys sends a control c.

Bug or feture?

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Brad Coulthard