www-zh-cn-translators

Re: [Chinese-translators] Is someone translating thegnuproject.html?

From: Chao-Hong Liu
Subject: Re: [Chinese-translators] Is someone translating thegnuproject.html?
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 03:48:47 +0800 (CST)

Dear Zyylovedeer,

thegnuproject.html has already translated by Starm's
team.  According to the schedule, we will upload all
their translations after they had published.  The
current status is to refine their translations and to
keep concurrent as possible.  Wish it would be done as
soon as possible.

Thank you,

Chao-Hong

ps. the status of our works are listed in CTT working
page:
http://www.gnu.org/software/chinese/index.html

每天都 Yahoo!奇摩
該換工作了嗎? - 幫你算出最合適的求職方向