www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] test xolu

From: Kendrick Mcleroy
Subject: [Chinese-authors] test xolu
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 11:32:49 -0700

Hi,

Am ff bien
Pr et ozac
Cl uk ALlS from o yc nly $ kq 3,7 ff 5
L re evitra
Som fh a
VALlU sg M from onl ro y $ bl 1,2 ic 1
VlAG wi RA from o lq nly $ si 3,3 nx 3
Mer yf idia
Xana ye x

all 50 eh % of zc f http://www.bertunganxer.com

Kili and all the rest come to a bad end; and Bard too, and the Lake-men
and the merry elves. Misery me! I have heard songs of many battles, and
I have always understood that defeat may be glorious. It seems very
uncomfortable, not to say distressing. I wish I was well out of it. The
clouds were torn by the wind, and a red sunset slashed the West.
Seeing the sudden gleam in the gloom Bilbo looked round. He gave a