www-es-general

[GNU-traductores] [gnu.org #787704] Spanish Translation

From: Jeanne Rasata via RT
Subject: [GNU-traductores] [gnu.org #787704] Spanish Translation
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 05:04:05 -0500

Hello, Victor,

> address@hidden - Mon Dec 10 10:32:50 2012]:
> I'm not sure if I have sent to you a spanist translation of this page
> that I have made for you:
> - http://www.gnu.org/help/evaluation.html
>
> Anyway, attached I send the .odt file, feel free to modify or improve
> what ever you want.

Many thanks for the translation!

I'm sending it (in attachment) to the GNU translation team.  They will
review it.
Feel free to send future translations directly to them.

Thank you very much for donating your time in this way.
Sincerely,
j.

--
Jeanne Rasata
Program Assistant

---
Have we been helpful to you today?  Would you like to help
the FSF continue to spread the word about software freedom?
You too can become a member! Learn more at:
http://donate.fsf.org