ww-tedit-dev

[ww-tedit-dev] casualty

From: Freddy Cobb
Subject: [ww-tedit-dev] casualty
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 19:54:47 -0000

" It's great advice, and I realized that the more I'm present in my immediate task, the more efficient I am, the better I work, the more I get accomplished.
The MixHot Chocolate, how do I love thee?
Come by and take her children for a walk, run to the park, or just engage in a wild game of peek-a-boo. But every photo was lit by her fantastically beautiful smile.
And yep: we need you, just as much as you need us. Sharing problems and tips with those who know what you are going through can be a source of relief.
Over the past four months, four new babies have been born into our group, and four of us are pregnant and due in May or June.
It's where I get my context and my needed ego-boosts. It's partly because I thrive on being busy; the busier I am, the more I get done.
Mostly I'm hoping Jonathan and his friends really enjoy their cookies. Think you're on my list - or should be?
She had so much happiness, yet an equal measure of empathy.
The delivery consisted of packages like: BLT kit, complete with whole-grain bread, bright lettuce leaves, hefty tomato slices, applewood-smoked bacon, and a big side of mustardy aioli. That doesn't mean that I'm efficient, or on top of things, or even sane. But don't think for a minute I'm joining one of those groups who knit socks for soldiers. We talked about pregnancy and plans for it; about jobs and children and life. Hydration helps prevent contractions, too, so if I was threatening early labor it would be even more needed. Well, I had come to the conclusion that non-fiction was the style for me. " was met with two responses: "I need you too" and "sorry, I'm very busy right now and I need more 'intellectual stimulation.
I never would have believed that this blog would be, not the vehicle to great success in my last job, but possibly what brought my last job to its end.
Come by and take her children for a walk, run to the park, or just engage in a wild game of peek-a-boo. You've heard about how I'd like to be a writer, hmmm?