wget-dev

Contributing bugfixes to wget

From: Shamil Gumirov
Subject: Contributing bugfixes to wget
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 14:37:12 +0100

Hi everyone,

My name is Shamil, I'm a software engineer living in Sweden with ~20
years of experience. I'm new to wget development and I'd be pleased to
contribute a couple of patches to wget ver.1 (regarding minor bug
fixes and maybe another one on adding a new "--resolve=host:ip"
argument similar to the one from curl). As far as I see there're two
ways now to contribute, please correct me if I'm wrong:
- create a new PR in gitlab/wget repo, or
- patch submission to bug-wget@gnu.org.
Which one is the appropriate way? Thanks!

Best regards,
Shamil Gumirov
https://shamil.gumirov.org