wget-dev

wget2 | wget2 -nc clears out file instead of leaving the file alone when

From: paul-dev8
Subject: wget2 | wget2 -nc clears out file instead of leaving the file alone when used with the -O parameter (#542)
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 00:55:17 +0000

paul-dev8 created an issue: https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/-/issues/542

If I run the following command twice in wget2, the file goog.html is empty.
When I run the same command in wget it correctly skips the file and does not
clear the file due to the -nc option.

EXAMPLE URL:
wget2 -nc -U "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36
(KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/74.0.3729.169 Safari/537.36" https://google.com -O
goog.html

https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/-/issues/542