wget-dev

[Wget-dev] wget2 | Add OpenSSL additional permissions text to all copyri

From: Darshit Shah
Subject: [Wget-dev] wget2 | Add OpenSSL additional permissions text to all copyright statements (#473)
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2019 20:51:14 +0000

Darshit Shah created an issue: https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/issues/473

Assignee: Ander Juaristi

The OpenSSL license is not completely compatible with the GPLv3+ or LGPLv3+
licenses that our sources are covered under.
In order to allow linking against OpenSSL, an additional permission must be
granted. GNU Wget already has the required right. We need to append the
following text to _all_ the copyright statements (Not just the one containing
the OpenSSL source. See Wget repo for examples):