[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Wget-dev] wget2 | Add Last-Modified and Content-Type to CSV stats (!417
[Wget-dev] wget2 | Add Last-Modified and Content-Type to CSV stats (!417)
Fri, 29 Mar 2019 16:05:51 +0000
New Merge Request !417
Branches: Aniketh01/wget2-add_Last-Modified to master
Author: Darshit Shah
Approvers: Giuseppe Scrivano, Tim Rühsen and Ander Juaristi
### Approver's checklist:
* [ ] The author has submitted the FSF Copyright Assignment and is listed in
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent
with existing code
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added (if appropriate)
* [ ] No obvious mistakes / misspelling in the code
Since Aniketh is AWOL, and we have this code available, I figured, I'll just do
the manual work needed and get it merged.
Not my work! Please review and let's get this merged.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab:
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
- [Wget-dev] wget2 | Add Last-Modified and Content-Type to CSV stats (!417),
Darshit Shah <=