wget-dev

Re: [Wget-dev] wget2 | failed to build wget2 when runing ./bootstrap (#4

From: Darshit Shah
Subject: Re: [Wget-dev] wget2 | failed to build wget2 when runing ./bootstrap (#407)
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2018 14:58:23 +0000

In general, we try to support as many old systems as possible for building and
running Wget2. However, this is valid only for building from our releases. This
would be extremely painful to maintain for the git repository as well. To build
from git, you need to have a fairly modern system and keep it modern. We keep
moving to newer versions of the tools fairly early.

https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/issues/407#note_108602389