wget-dev

Re: [Wget-dev] wget2 | GSoC'18: Support DNS over HTTPS - Discussions (#3

From: Aniketh Girish
Subject: Re: [Wget-dev] wget2 | GSoC'18: Support DNS over HTTPS - Discussions (#378)
Date: Tue, 01 May 2018 16:18:29 +0000

Hi @rockdaboot, According to the last discussion we had on how to place/include
the new files into the codebase, I wanted to know how we should be moving on.

As you suggested, should I add the source code to libwget? The header file gets
much more cluttered I feel if we do so.

or should we separate it as a different library? My only intention is that even
after this 3 months, I don't want this project to be not refracted or not clean
enough to be merged into master or the design of the workflow would be weak. So
I wish to progress the right way :)

let me know if there is anything further about this as well.

---
https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/issues/378#note_71090686