weechat-support

[Weechat-support] Weechat 0.2.7: infolist_get to return all connected se

From: Leon Bogaert
Subject: [Weechat-support] Weechat 0.2.7: infolist_get to return all connected servers
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 16:42:29 +0100

Hi all,

I'm trying to create a plugin for Weechat 0.2.7.

For that I need a list of all connected servers. I've tried a lot of things
like:
  infolist = Weechat.infolist_get('irc_server', '', '')

But all infolist contains is a string. Usually something like: 0xe51600

Can somebody help me extracting the list of servers? 'Cause it's driving me
nuts!

Thanks in advance!
Leon