[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Weechat-dev] [bug #40281] Using /upgrade while DCC SEND/xfer transfers
[Weechat-dev] [bug #40281] Using /upgrade while DCC SEND/xfer transfers are pending never closes the listening ports.
Wed, 16 Oct 2013 01:31:48 +0000
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/24.0
Summary: Using /upgrade while DCC SEND/xfer transfers are
pending never closes the listening ports.
Submitted by: wakimiko
Submitted on: Wed 16 Oct 2013 01:31:47 AM GMT
Category: xfer plugin
Severity: 3 - Normal
Item Group: other
Assigned to: None
Discussion Lock: Any
IRC nick: WakiMiko
If you use the /upgrade command while you have a DCC send waiting to get
accepted, the listening port for that transfer will not be closed until you
Un-/reloading the xfer plugin does not help.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Make sure auto accept is turned off.
2) Send yourself a file a bunch of times (/dcc send <nick> <file>).
3) You should have a bunch of transfers waiting in the xfer window.
4) Use /upgrade.
5) Once WeeChat is back up, the pending transfers will be removed from the
xfer window, but the ports are still open (as reported by "netstat -pl | grep
Reply to this item at:
Message sent via/by Savannah
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- [Weechat-dev] [bug #40281] Using /upgrade while DCC SEND/xfer transfers are pending never closes the listening ports.,