weechat-dev

[Weechat-dev] [task #12291] Thoughts on /input zoom_merged_buffer

From: Sebastien Helleu
Subject: [Weechat-dev] [task #12291] Thoughts on /input zoom_merged_buffer
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 05:40:04 +0000

Update of task #12291 (project weechat):

                Category:                    None => display
             Assigned to:                    None => flashcode

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi,

I made some tests, and I noticed a problem, maybe the same as you: for buffer
#2 or more, when you zoom on a merged buffer, if you change buffer (alt-1)
then come back to 2 (alt-2), the buffer is still zoomed, but the name of
buffer is displayed on each line (like if buffer was not zoomed). But you
still see only this buffer, other merged buffers are hidden.
Is this the same problem you have?

Please file a bug for this problem, and add some other info if you have other
problems (and way to reproduce the problem if possible).

Then I will close this task.

Thank you.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?12291>

  Message posté via/par Savannah