weechat-dev

[Weechat-dev] [bug #35844] jump misbehaviour with ctrl+r search

From: Johannes
Subject: [Weechat-dev] [bug #35844] jump misbehaviour with ctrl+r search
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 23:58:26 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
         Originator Name:
        Originator Email:
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                 Release: dev
                IRC nick: RegEchse

Details:

Follow the following steps to reproduce the issue:
- scroll down the window (till bottom)
- ctrl+r and search anything which is still visible on the screen
- use a 'page down' scroll which should adjust the last
  visible line with the bottom bars again
- then hit <down>
  (which would normally bring you to the next occurrence)

You'll end up as after:
ctrl+r same string -> scrolling to window's top -> <down>

I guess that's a bug (even if it doesn't seem that problematic).

(I only checked it on 0.3.6, but other users on irc confirmed the
reproducibility with dev version.)

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?35844>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/