weechat-dev

[Weechat-dev] [patch #6914] some datestamps are in english for all local

From: Elián Hanisch
Subject: [Weechat-dev] [patch #6914] some datestamps are in english for all locales
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 01:55:45 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                IRC nick: m4v

Details:

comands like "/uptime" or "/mode #weechat b" (banlist) outputs dates in
english, no matter current localization.
this is because ctime isn't locale aware, so I replaced it with a function
that uses strftime. I added the function in core/wee-util.c where it looked
like the right place.
I don't know if making the datestamp's format user configurable is a wanted
feature.

File Attachments:

Date: Sun Sep 13 01:55:44 2009  Name: 0003-localised-datestamps.patch  Size:
8kB   By: m4v