weechat-dev

[Weechat-dev] [bug #22342] Invert mode only works with other weechat cli

From: Bertrand Chardon
Subject: [Weechat-dev] [bug #22342] Invert mode only works with other weechat clients
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 13:52:03 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
         Originator Name:
        Originator Email:
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                 Release: 0.2.6
                IRC nick: Veejay

Details:

The invert mode (that can be triggered in version 0.2.6 with keystroke
Ctrl-c-r) only works when sending to other weechat clients. For other weechat
users the text is properly inverted, but for other client users, it displays
an inverted "R", followed by the text that was supposed to be inverted, but
NOT inverted.

Steps to reproduce:

* Join a channel with two clients (one irssi/bitchx/xchat/whatever and one
weechat) and send "Ctrl-c-r text" with the weechat client, it should be
displayed as "%IR%I text" where %I is pseudo-code for "inverted" on the other
client.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?22342>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/