weechat-dev

[Weechat-dev] [bug #20762] sudden window resize causes text buffer to sc

From: james
Subject: [Weechat-dev] [bug #20762] sudden window resize causes text buffer to scroll only half way
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 03:19:11 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
         Originator Name:
        Originator Email:
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                IRC nick:

Details:

I occasionally restart openbox by typing killall -9 openbox;openbox& and
whenever I do this with weechat (0.2.6-cvs) open in a full screen
gnome-terminal, every terminal window is changed to a standard 80x25 then back
to its previous size. the main window bars (the blue ones) resize perfectly
but the text buffer splits at half way for me, and scrolls normally, except
half the text buffer is blank. switching through buffers rapidly seems to fix
it except timestamps are randomly corrupted (like [0 :   49] and the like)

perhaps it's a curses bug? ncmpc seems to have a similar issue..

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?20762>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/