weechat-dev

[Weechat-dev] Fw: Re: WeeChat translation

From: FlashCode
Subject: [Weechat-dev] Fw: Re: WeeChat translation
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 19:47:46 +0100

----- Forwarded message from FlashCode <address@hidden> -----

From: FlashCode <address@hidden>
To: sharu man sie nicht <address@hidden>
Cc: address@hidden
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 14:49:09 +0100
Subject: Re: WeeChat translation

On Sat, Feb 26, 2005 at 08:36:42PM +0100, sharu man sie nicht wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Yes, you can add my name and mail to the translation. I hope nobody
> looks for me if the translation is very bad :P (it's a joke!) . Well,
> I'll continue watching the development of this good program, sincerely
> my congratulations. This is my name and contact e-mail:
> Roberto González Cardenete, <address@hidden>
> If in a future the translation of the program needs to be widened I'll
> be pleased to collaborate.
>
> Best regards.

Hi Roberto,

Your translation is now in WeeChat CVS (and devel package) :-)

I fixed some errors (from me) and some (minor) from you (for example
missing space after C format like "%s").

As final result, I have 2 missing translations (due to new features I
add recently):

#: src/irc/irc-recv.c:1304
#, c-format
msgid "%s unknown DCC CHAT type received from "
msgstr "%s unknown DCC CHAT type received from "

#: src/irc/irc-dcc.c:220
#, c-format
msgid ""
"%s can't associate DCC chat with private buffer (maybe private buffer
has "
"already DCC CHAT?)\n"
msgstr ""
"%s can't associate DCC chat with private buffer (maybe private buffer
has "
"already DCC CHAT?)\n"

If you see mistakes in translation, feel free to mail me, I'll fix them.

Thank you again for this very good translation!

Bye.

--
Cordialement / Best regards
Sebastien.