websec-users

Re: Websec to RSS?

From: Dominik Stadler
Subject: Re: Websec to RSS?
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 08:36:12 +0100

Hi,

i am still using it! But I also don't know of an easy way to feed an RSS feed from the changes, at least there is no built in way. However with a little perl-knowledge most things can be built easily into websec as it is not a big piece of software, I also modified it somewhat to fit my needs regarding sending mail and other things.

Thanks... Dominik.