web-hurd

E-Marketing Services in Malaysia for as low as RM388!

From: David Tan
Subject: E-Marketing Services in Malaysia for as low as RM388!
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 22:52:57 +0800

For now, advertise and send your company’s promotion messages to 500,000 Internet users inMalaysia from as low as RM388!

Get business contacts, product and service enquiries and potential sales through our e-marketing tool.  Create awareness of your products and services.  Generate traffic to your website.  And a whole lot more of potential!

Prices are as follows:-

Ad-Hoc Packages
500,000 Internet users        -        RM388
1,000,000 Internet users     -        RM688
3,000,000 Internet users     -        RM1376  (Subscribe to 2mil and get the third mil for free!)

For more information, please reply this email with your contact information and our sales personnel will be in touch with you, or you may also call any of our sales personnel for more information.

Ms Meng at 012-205 1591 or
Mr Lim at 012-302 3899
Mr Philip at 012-317 0148

Database is categorized by industry such as:-
-         building & construction
-         banking & finance
-         public listed on KLSE
-         communications
-         SMI & SME's
-         Electronics
-         Etc

As professionals, we abide by all rules and regulations set by the Federal Trade Commision and fulfilled all requirements for Commercial Emailers.

Reply with your contact number and we will be in touch! J

Thank you.

Regards
David Tan
Sales Director

Note:
This email is meant for our potential clients only.  If you have accidentally receive this email, please let us know and reply with the subject header "unsubscribe" and we will ensure your email address is deleted from our distribution list.  Thank you.