web-hurd

Multiboot loaders

From: Andrew Donnellan
Subject: Multiboot loaders
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 17:02:47 +1000

Hurd webmasters,

I noticed that according to a discussion on the ReactOS development mailing list (ros-dev), the ReactOS bootloader, FreeLoader, is now Multiboot-capable. The only Multiboot boot loaders that I know of are GRUB and FreeLoader. You might be able to put a list of Multiboot loaders on the web pages.

The Hurd is great and I have installed it on my home system successfully. Unfortunately I downloaded Debian GNU/Hurd from an old mirror and got K4 instead of K8...

Keep up the good work,

Andrew Donnellan
Heritage Linux Group
http://www.heritagelinux.tk