web-hurd

Your web site has DROPPED in the Search Engine Listings!

From: ALERT! Search Engine Status
Subject: Your web site has DROPPED in the Search Engine Listings!
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 22:43:49 -0700

Dear John,

Take a look at this.

This Email has been sent to you because your web site has DROPPED in the SearchiEngine Listings!

You have probably noticed that you have NOTireceived many enquiries lately! WHY?

Because Many of the MajoriSearchiEngines have recently changed their search rules!

What worked before does NOT Work Now!

 Can this be changed? YES!

YOU may be unaware of this Shocking fact:
Your web site designer and your host are NOT responsible for getting your web site seen! Yes, they submit_your site to a few SearchiEngines periodically but to stay on the SearchiEngines and at the TOP is an aggressive business.

The Rockwell DataiGROUP is a world leader in ProfessionaliWebiSiteiSubmission.

ForiONLY £99.95 a year

 Your web site WILL be FOUND and SEEN! Or Your MoneyiBack,iGUARANTEED!

The fact is that over 80 million real people use the MajoriSearchiEngines every day. Being on the searchiengines are the most effective way of reaching your customers. So you must be on them! But you must keep up to date with their changes or you wont be SEEN! WeiGuaranteeiyour web site will get the exposure that it deserves both locally and globally. Using the expertise of years in the industry our aim is to get you to the top of the Worldslsearchiengine listings and then keep you there!

CALL_NOW!

FREEPHONE 0800 0112 047

Outside the UKiCall 0044 800 0112 047

The results will astound you!

This is a businessltolbusinessiemail. To bejremovedifrom our databaseiplease go to our web site and request to beiremoved. If thisiemail was sent to you in error pleaseiaccept ouriapoligise. Thankiyou

 Regards Jerry Jones