web-hurd

Esperanto translation

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Esperanto translation
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 14:07:18 +0100

Hi,

I've started translating the Hurd web pages into Esperanto [1].  I'll
tell you when I'm done but if someone else is willing to help me or
review my work, that could be nice too.  I'd be glad to maintain it
eventually as well.

Do I need to sign a copyright assignment form for this?  Or maybe the
copyright holder of translations is the one of the original work?  Is
there anything else I need to know?

Thanks,
Ludovic.

[1] This is part of my GNU arch archive located at
    http://www.laas.fr/~lcourtes/software/address@hidden .