web-hurd

GNU Mach section included

From: Marcus Brinkmann
Subject: GNU Mach section included
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 01:22:37 +0200

Hi,

I added a GNU Mach section to the web site, including a Documentation,
Installation and Source Code sub item.  The main reason for this was to get
a notice of this package, its status, the reference manual and a pointer to
the source on-line (in other words, the Installation page is not as helpful
as it probably should be).

No other microkernel beside GNU Mach is mentioned explicitely.
The Hurd section can probably include a list of microkernels the Hurd works
with, and OSKit-Mach will go to the website as soon as it works out of the
box with the latest oskit (Debian package).  We already have some reports of
it working, and patches are floating, so it should not take too long.

A smaller addition in the not so far future will be MiG.  This doesn't
deserve too much attention, but it will get links to the source code
and status information as well.

Thanks,
Marcus

--