w3-dev

[W3-dev] National Lottery Headquarters:

From: DR BEN DOUGLAS
Subject: [W3-dev] National Lottery Headquarters:
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 19:36:03 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

National Lottery Headquarters:
Customer Service
an Affiliate of
watergate inc.
28 TANFIELD ROAD,
CROYDON.LONDON
Ref: EAASL/941OYI/02
Batch: 12/25/DC34

WINNING NOTIFICATION:

We happily announce to you
the draw of the National Sweepstake
Lottery International programs
held on the 1st of October 2005 in
London.Your Name and e-mail address
attached to ticket number: 564 75600545
188 with Serial number 5388/02
drew the lucky numbers:
31-6-26-13-35-7,which subsequently won you the
lottery in the 2nd category.You are
therefore, been approved to claim
a total sum of £5,500,000.00(Five Million Five Hundred Thousand Pound)
in cash credited to
file KPC/9080118308/02.This is from a total cash
prize of £75 Million
pound.

Please note that your lucky winning
number falls within our Asian,Australia,America,European
booklet
representative office in Europe as indicated in our play coupon.
In
view of this, your £5,500,000.00(Five Million Five Hundred Thousand
Pound) would be released to you by our affiliate
bank in London.Our
agent will immediately commence the process to
facilitate the release
of your funds to you as soon as you make contact with
him .

All
participants were selected randomly from World Wide Web site
through
computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 companies.This
promotion takes place annually. For security reasons, you are advised
keep your winning information confidential till your claims is
processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem
fit to
claimyour prize. This is a part of our precautionary measure to
avoid
double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some
unscrupulous elements.

Please be warned.To file for your claim,
please contact The Officer
incharges with the below details for
processing of your claims.

Officer:     Dr.Ben Douglas
Tel
:            44771-673-1181
Fax:            44707-505-5859
Email:
address@hidden

To avoid unnecessary delays and
complications, please quote your
reference/batch numbers in any
correspondences with us or our
designated agent.Congratulations once
more from all members and staffs of this
program.Thank you for being
part of our promotional lottery program.
Sincerely,

Hudson Camberwell

EURO-ASIAN Zonal Coordinator