vrs-development

[Vrs-development] Re: The DotGNU System

From: Stephen Compall
Subject: [Vrs-development] Re: The DotGNU System
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 17:13:34 -0600

Peter Minten wrote:
Chris Smith wrote:
How you 'sandbox' other resources (like mysql and system resources) is
another thing altogether.

Isn't a Secure Execution Enviroment what you need here :-)?

It would be, but "a slightly fancy inetd" isn't exactly a sandbox.

--
Stephen Compall
Also known as S11001001

When my sons are grown up, I would ask you, O my friends, to punish
them; and I would have you trouble them, as I have troubled you, if
they seem to care about riches, or anything, more than about virtue;
or if they pretend to be something when they are really nothing,--then
reprove them, as I have reproved you, for not caring about that for
which they ought to care, and thinking that they are something when
they are really nothing.
        -- Plato, "Apology"