vrs-development

Re: [Vrs-development] Re: Call for testing cygwin port if phlib

From: Chris Smith
Subject: Re: [Vrs-development] Re: Call for testing cygwin port if phlib
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 18:01:10 +0100

On Wednesday 23 October 2002 14:00, James Michael DuPont wrote:

> Can you please try and build and test the phlib that I sent
> you under linux, just try configure and build, it should work... except
> for the xlconfig.

Nope.  Goes bang.
Nothing serious except :

mkinstalldirs
missing
install-sh
config.sub

are all symlinks to files under /usr/autotool/devel/share/automake-1.6

Hmm. I've not got the same version of autotools as you.  Okay I'll leave this
(was going to patch it locally to see if it still builds, but this is
probably pointles.  I'll leave it to you).

I suppose the build mods you're so kindly performing should be incorporated
back into the main tree so it builds where-ever for ever more!

Cheers
Chris

--
Chris Smith
  Technical Architect - netFluid Technology Ltd.