vrs-development

Re: [Vrs-development] knock knock?

From: Eric Altendorf
Subject: Re: [Vrs-development] knock knock?
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 17:56:47 -0700

I'm back...sorry I missed the meeting.  I was in so-cal for a while to
visit some friends then eastern oregon for some kayaking action. :-)

Unfortunately my hands are pretty full right now, but we should plan
on having another meet next weekend and see if we can talk over our
"design docs".

eric

--
"First they ignore you.  Then they laugh at you.
 Then they fight you.  And then you win."             -Gandhi