vrs-development

[Vrs-development] Savannah Up and Running

From: Chris Smith
Subject: [Vrs-development] Savannah Up and Running
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 15:45:44 +0100

I've sorted out Savannah.
As a developer you should be able to get access to the CVS sources and upload
them too.
I don't want to make lots of people admin users as it'll get horrible to
moderate etc - but there seems to be complete control as to who can do what,
so I don't see why everyone can't have full CVS access....

So the word is register on savannah and add yourself to the VRS project.

We can then assign tasks to people so we know who's doing what with the RM,
CM etc... makes it easier for people to work together etc.

Let me know of any problems.
Chris

--
Chris Smith
  Technical Architect - netFluid Technology Ltd.