vrs-development

Re: [Vrs-development] Distributed lock manager

From: Chris Smith
Subject: Re: [Vrs-development] Distributed lock manager
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 15:18:38 +0100

Get yourself registered on savannah and a member of the VRS project so we can
assign tasks to people.

This will help greatly in seeing who's doing what and what relies on what.

I've added some tasks for myself.

But I've just noticed that I don't have admin privileges for the task-manager.
So I can't update peolples tasks.  And I can't get hold of Bill.

Hmm - I see a support email to savannah coming on......

DON'T SET UP TASKS until I get back with a solution to this problem.

However registering will give access to CVS so we can maintain the
documentation.

Chris