vrs-development

Re: [Vrs-development] Re: Discussion plans and GW stuff

From: Eric Altendorf
Subject: Re: [Vrs-development] Re: Discussion plans and GW stuff
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 10:35:05 -0700

On Monday 29 July 2002 10:25, Chris Smith wrote:
> Can we leave off the Domain stuff for now and concentrate on
> writing the requirements etc.  When we have a clear picture of what
> we're doing we can pick it up again (at which point you'll have
> domain-ready goldwater in your hands).

I'd actually second this.  I think that small, fixed-size VRS's are a
reasonable initial requirement.  If we get that working then we can
look at the unbounded-size VRS idea... It's something we can keep in
mind as we're designing, if there is a design choice that would
obviously affect the ease of using unbounded-size VRSs later, but I
don't think it should be a major focus of our effort at this point.

Eric

--
"First they ignore you.  Then they laugh at you.
 Then they fight you.  And then you win."             -Gandhi