vrs-development

Re: [Vrs-development] Goldwater Domains are working

From: Eric Altendorf
Subject: Re: [Vrs-development] Goldwater Domains are working
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 10:15:00 -0700

On Monday 29 July 2002 09:59, Chris Smith wrote:
> I'm looking to get an incomplete but functional pre-release out
> soon for you guys to play with.  This will mean setting up a test
> domain for you to connect to and run with.  This can only happen
> when things stabalise a little bit.
> I'm looking at the weekend or very early next week.

Excellent!  Thanks much...

By the way, is it possible to run multiple domains on a single
machine?  I only have one machine, and I'd like to be able to run
multiple domains for development and testing.

eric

--
"First they ignore you.  Then they laugh at you.
 Then they fight you.  And then you win."             -Gandhi