vrs-development

Re: [Vrs-development] vrs momentum

From: Ian Fung
Subject: Re: [Vrs-development] vrs momentum
Date: 19 Jul 2002 23:29:18 -0500

so i guess i should maybe start writing up some requirements and then
have people design and implement parts of the system? what do you think
the ETA is on the gw middleware? i kinda like to check it out before i
do any design. is there a way i can get web access so i can post to the
website and also upload irc logs. maybe when i get something written we
can meet on irc again to discuss it. of course if anyone else would like
to start writing stuff too that would be great.

ian