vrs-development

Re: [Vrs-development] dev language for vrs

From: Ian Fung
Subject: Re: [Vrs-development] dev language for vrs
Date: 15 Jul 2002 13:42:30 -0500

sounds good. i think if i have to vote right now. i would say write
everything in C# as much as possible. it is the standard for dotGNU
stuff and also i hope we can use the dotGNU C# compilers and libraries
so maybe it will help with integration. as for the rm, i dont know if we
need to write it in C/C++ for perfomance sake, but if it comes down to
that, i'll have no problem with it.

so someone who is incharge put down their foot about this one =).

ian