vrs-development

Re: [Vrs-development] Distributed Filesystem

From: Eric Altendorf
Subject: Re: [Vrs-development] Distributed Filesystem
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 14:18:59 -0700

On Friday 12 July 2002 13:26, Ian Fung wrote:
> > I already have an auth-group meeting at -- I think -- 18:30UTC
> > Sunday the 18th.  If we could do it around then that'd be great
> > for me, since I'll probably be away from the computer for much of
> > the rest of the weekend.  How does that sound?  How about
> > irc.openprojects.net, channel #dotgnu-vrs?
>
> 18:30UTC.. that's like 1:30pm EST right?

Yeah... also should be 2:30pm EDT...  (if you're on unix do a 'date
-u' to get UTC)

> that. actually. i am sort of also interested in the auth project.
> just havent gotten around to reading about that yet. what channel
> is it in? #dotgnu-auth? well i'll be contacting you on irc then.

Time: Sunday July 14, 1:30 PM EST, +5 UCT:
IRC Server:  irc.openprojects.net
IRC Channel: #dotgnu-auth
URI:         irc://irc.openprojects.net/dotgnu-auth

eric
(eric, ericAlt, ericAltendorf on IRC)

--
"First they ignore you.  Then they laugh at you.
 Then they fight you.  And then you win."             -Gandhi