vrs-development

[Vrs-development] VRS and Goldwater descriptions on dotGNU

From: Chris Smith
Subject: [Vrs-development] VRS and Goldwater descriptions on dotGNU
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 14:40:26 +0100

Following a long long chat on dotGNU irc, we've come up with the
following description of VRS and Goldwater (from a Goldwater
angle):

dotgnu-sage> I guess GW is middleware that provides the underlying node
             coordinating architecture and API with which the VRS (Virtual
             Remote Server) is implemented . The VRS is a GW application that
             deploys and controls dotGNU net services. see
             http://www.nfluid.com/

VRS is in there too.

--
Chris Smith
  Technical Architect - netFluid Technology Limited.