vrs-development

Re: [Vrs-development] What are Goldwater domains?

From: Chris Smith
Subject: Re: [Vrs-development] What are Goldwater domains?
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 17:03:05 +0100

On Monday 29 April 2002 04:05, you wrote:
> Sorry, I haven't heard of this before and Google wasn't much help.

Shhhh - It's a secret.... :o)

Goldwater is a product that has evolved out of some work I've been involved
in over the last five years or so.

About a year ago, the architecture I'd been using and improving became viable
as a stand alone middleware product - Goldwater.

The documents on http://www.nfluid.com/goldwater are OLD, but they do
describe quite a few aspects of what Goldwater is and how Domains work.

I've got a new'ish website to upload, and I really need to address the
content of the Goldwater documents, because things have moved on a little.

Chris

--
Chris Smith
  Technical Architect - netFluid Technology Limited.